Brenton was admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia in July 2007 and is a partner at PGC Legal.
Brenton has had broad commercial legal experience with a significant focus on Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution. Prior to commencing with PGC Legal, he spent several years working at a large international law firm.
Brenton is experienced at representing clients in Court, including at trial, as well as in alternative dispute resolution processes, including arbitration and mediation proceedings. He has also taught at the University of Adelaide Law School.
Brenton provides advice and representation in relation to:
- Contract disputes
- Building and construction disputes
- Property disputes, including between landlords and tenants
- Corporate and partnership disputes
- Trust and estate disputes
- Disputes with government authorities, including the ATO, ASIC, the ACCC and AHPRA
- Employment disputes
- Insolvency and bankruptcy matters
- Professional negligence claims
- Intellectual property disputes
Brenton takes a collaborative and pragmatic approach to assist clients in achieving cost-effective outcomes.