Carina is a Partner at Griffin Legal, the first Partner to be appointed since the firm was established in 2009.
Carina is experienced in a range of commercial law areas including intellectual property, property, and governance.
Carina was awarded a Certificate of Commendation for ACT Building and Construction Industry Training Authority - Young Achiever of the Year at the Australian Property Institute awards.
Griffin Legal is a finalist for the Australasian Lawyer State/Regional Law Firm of the Year Award 2017.
Carina's achievements in 2016 included acting for:
- Land Development Agency on the sale of commercial and residential property;
- a national professional regulatory body regarding their transition from an incorporated association to public company limited by guarantee and their authorisation with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission;
- a tertiary education body regarding their privacy obligations and preparing data breach response plans;
- a local not-for-profit state company in relation to a proposed national merger;
- a nationally operating business with their multi-million-dollar sale of business;
- a state company regarding all their various commercial work across Australia since 2013; and
- a Commonwealth Department as a probity advisor on a complex procurement.
You may contact Carina directly at [email protected].