Prior to joining Sciaccas Lawyers in 2000, Conrad acted for major insurance companies including Allianz, Suncorp as well as WorkCover.
Since joining Sciaccas, Conrad has represented members of industrial unions, including shop assistants, hospital workers, casino workers and council labourers.
Qualifications and Affiliations:
- Bachelor of Commerce/Laws, University of Queensland.
- Admitted to Practice in Queensland in 1993.
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance.
- Available to present continuing legal education seminars on legislation updates and recent case rulings.
- Solicitor of the High Court.