Craig has practiced exclusively in family & relationship law since 1985 and is one of Australia's most experienced family lawyers.
Craig, together with Mark Parker, is co-head of Lander & Rogers' Family & Relationship Law group. He was one of the first lawyers to achieve specialist accreditation in family law from the Law Institute of Victoria in 1989. He receives client referrals from a wide variety of accountants, other legal firms, barristers, counselling and welfare agencies. He is also regularly engaged as a speaker to address legal and financial professional bodies and community groups on current family law issues.
Craig is recognised in the 2013-2015 edition of Best Lawyers (Australia) for his expertise in Family law, and is ranked Leading in Doyles Guide's Leading Australian Family Lawyers, 2016.
Craig's areas of expertise include:
- complex property settlements and related commercial disputes;
- spouse and child maintenance;
- child support;
- all parenting issues;
- financial agreements;
- taxation implications of separations and settlements;
- protection of third party interests;
- injunctions and restraining orders;
- divorce; and
- restructuring of business affairs.
Craig was admitted to practice in 1983 and joined Lander & Rogers in 1989.