Daniel's practice encompasses all aspects of Estate Planning, Probate and Estate Administration, Estate Litigation and Superannuation Complaints. Daniel holds a Masters of Law in Financial Services and is a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates.
- Acting for Private clients, Trustee Companies, other Corporate, Government and Not for Profit clients on a range of estate and succession planning and property disputes
- Advising clients on their wills, superannuation and discretionary family trusts
- Advising on testators family maintenance (family provision) claims, contested probate applications, contested trust matters and mediation in these matters
- Advising on superannuation, superannuation complaints and protection insurance issues
- Advising on probate and estate administration including revenue, taxation and stamp duty
- Advising in Property transactions for business and farm succession