I help people resolve disputes in both their business and personal affairs, often working closely with their accountants or other advisers, to minimise the disruption and expense those disputes can cause.
- Have you invested years of your professional life in a business relationship that is becoming racked with conflict? Are you stuck in silent toxic disagreement over key issues?
- Have you been let down by someone you trusted with your money, who is no longer answering your questions and seems to be fobbing you off? Are you worried you won’t see your investment again?
- Are you a shareholder in a private company but unable to extract your fair share of the value of the company?
- Have you been treated unfairly by a family member in a will?
- Has the death of your spouse or partner left you with uncertainty as to how you will manage financially?
I have helped people facing these problems to find a resolution. My goal is to give smart practical advice, in a straightforward and direct way. My clients trust me to get to the bottom of complicated issues and advise them on the best way forward. If you would like to talk to me and find out if an experienced commercial litigation lawyer could help, you can reach me on 02 9023 9114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I share posts regularly and tweet @BreakupBusiness. If you wish to keep up to date with issues affecting setting up, and breaking up, businesses follow me on Linkedin or Harris Freidman.