Firm Service Areas: Compensation, Dust Litigation and Advisory
Offices: Lidcombe, Wollongong, Sydney and by appointment at home or hospital
Ivan joined Taylor & Scott in 1993, becoming a senior associate in 1999 and a Partner in 2004. He is recognised by the Law Society of NSW as an Accredited Litigation Specialist.
Ivan currently practices in our Sydney and Wollongong offices. Ivan is the solicitor in charge of the dust diseases disability division of the firm.
Ivan’s experience extends to all areas of plaintiff litigation including:
- Compensation law
- Dust diseases
- Insurance disputes
- Negligence and misconduct claims
- Public Liability including slip, trip and fall claims
- Claims investigations
- Involvement in alternative dispute resolution and mediation
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Economics
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia