Jillian Barrett is a Principal and Queensland Law Society Personal Injury Accredited Specialist.
Jillian has over a decade of experience exclusively in the area of compensation law. In this time, she has gained valuable experience working on behalf of a wide range of people, fighting for fair on their behalf. She is a National Injury Insurance Scheme (NIIS) expert, which launched in Queensland on 1 July 2016.
Jillian is the author of the LexisNexis publication Practical Guidance to Personal Injury in Queensland – Preparation of the Claim, and co-authors a weekly column for Brisbane Times.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Personal Injury Law Specialist
Memberships & Accreditations
- Queensland Law Society member
- Australian Lawyers Alliance member
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights member