John Pitman brings more than 30 years' experience to his practice in the areas of estate planning and litigation, and corporate and commercial law.
He has considerable expertise in business acquisitions and development, property acquisition, leasing opportunities, corporate and commercial transactions.
John's major clients have included the Water Corporation, Boom Logistics, The Western Australian Tourism Commission, Mitchell Corporation and the Watson Property Group.
- Slater and Gordon since 2017 (practice group leader)
- 2010-2017 Slater and Gordon (senior associate)
- 2006-2010 Moltoni Corporation (in-house counsel)
- 2004-2006 Taylor Smart (associate)
- 2001-2004 Phillips Fox (solicitor)
- 1990-2001 Taylor Smart (partner)
- 1990 Admitted Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 1981 Admitted as a solicitor. Malawi, Central Africa
- 1979 completed articles to qualify as a solicitor in the United Kingdom
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Case Study Book of all Mining Decisions in the Wardens Court between 1979-1993 (Taylor 1993)
- Case Study Book of Commercial Tenancy Tribunal Decisions and Appeals between 1985-1996 (Taylor 1996)