I am the founder and Principal Collaborative Family Lawyer at KLP Family Law. I have practiced exclusively in the area of Family Law for almost a decade and have acquired vast experience throughout that time in all aspects of Family Law.
Working in a leading and exclusive boutique Family Law firm in Brisbane for several years I was able to refine my practical and technical skills. I am able to ensure my clients are provided with appropriate and comprehensive advice and support regarding their Family Law matters.
Due to our approach, I am able to focus on and ensure that I am a leader in providing expert Family Law advice.
I provide realistic and commercial advice to my clients which I have found results in a better understanding for my clients of the process and of their entitlements. This generally leads to early and cost effective settlements as people are reasonable and empowered when they are confident that they have received the right advice and have a good understanding of the process and their rights.
I have a particular passion for and focus on financial matters involving complex issues and significant property pools.
I have close connections with specialist family lawyers throughout Australia, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Singapore and the greater international community.
- Bachelor of Laws, James Cook University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Vice President of the North Queensland Women’s Legal Service
- Secretary of the Townsville Family Law Practitioners Social club
- Regional Committee Member of the Family Law Practitioners Association (Queensland)
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of Queensland Collaborative Law (a committee member of the Townsville Practice group)
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of Townsville District Law Association
- Member of North Queensland Law Association
- Member of BNI Alliance Chapter (the Membership committee of the Leadership team)