Areas of Practice:
- Contested Estates Litigation
- Wills and Estates Law, including Estate Planning and Estate Administration
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporations and Partnership Law
- Business Agreements
- Bankruptcy and Corporate Insolvency Law
- Debt Recovery
- 2011 Accredited Wills & Estate Specialist
- 2009 Master of Laws, University of Sydney
- 2001 BALLB (Hons), Macquarie University
- Contested Estate Litigation – lack of testamentary capacity of testator and undue influence and suspicious circumstances cases, claims for family provision including In the Estate of the late Anthony Marras  NSWSC 915 and Ogburn v Ogburn  NSWSC 79 and multiple favourable family provision claim settlements obtained for clients. Disputes regarding executorial commission including Saffron v Cowley & Bogan: Estate of Abraham Gilbert Saffron  NSWSC 1108. Construction of Wills litigation: Sharp v McMahon  NSWSC 891.
- Estate Planning - drafting Wills including testamentary trusts, Statements of Reasons for provision made for or not made for beneficiaries, Memoranda of Wishes for administration of testamentary trusts and guardianship of children releases from testamentary promises. Applications for Probate, administration of Estates including large Estates.
- Trust law Litigation – successful application to Court to amend of trust deed including to add powers to borrow money, give security and to amend trust deed without further Court application: Robert Thomas Grant as trustee of the Grant Family Testamentary Trust  NSWSC 1603; judicial advice regarding validity of trust: Marshin Holdings Pty Ltd v Attorney-General  NSWSC 326; removal of trustee and defence on basis that the removed trustee lacked standing to continue the suit: KC Parcels Pty Limited v Gaudio  NSWCA 299.
Katelin has been a member of the Law Society of New South Wales Elder Law and Succession Committee since 2012.
Doyle’s Guide Best Lawyers NSW
2015 Doyle’s Guide Recommended Wills & Estates Litigation Lawyer
2014 – current: Consultant, RBHM Commercial Lawyers
2012 – 2014: Senior Associate, TressCox Lawyers
2001 – 2012: Solicitor, Associate and Senior Associate, Verekers Lawyers