Mark brings an astute, precise, measured and insightful approach to dispute resolution. He has over 22 years’ experience acting as both trial counsel and solicitor in commercial and general civil litigation in a range of courts and tribunals, and he is an accredited mediator.
Mark’s main areas of litigation, advice and dispute resolution practice are:
- Estate litigation, including inheritance disputes, disputes about capacity and wills, interpretation of will terms, guardianship and administration applications
- Trust litigation, including trustee duties, directions for trustees, equitable remedies, and court applications
- Property litigation including lease obligations, compulsory acquisition, interests in land, caveats
- General commercial litigation, company and contractual disputes
- Compliance advice and training
He is recognised in Doyle’s Guide (widely recognised as the most comprehensive guide to Australia’s best lawyers, law firms and barristers), as:
- Pre-eminent: Wills and Estates Litigation Lawyer (Perth 2017)
- Recommended: Wills and Estates Litigation Lawyer (Australia 2017)
- Leading: Wills and Estates Litigation Lawyer (Perth 2016)
Mark is the Chair of STEP WA and a Director and Vice Chair of STEP Australia, the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, a worldwide organisation of specialist practitioners in trust and estate matters.