Merridy Gordon is an accredited specialist in family law, and previously in personal injury law.
She has extensive experience as a litigation lawyer and has practised in New South Wales and the Northern Territory.
Merridy acts in all aspects of family law including property settlement/asset division (small, large, complex and straight forward), parenting and children's matters.
- University of New South Wales
- New South Wales, 1987
- Northern Territory, 2000
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Family Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Central Sydney Collaborative Forum
- Collaborative Professionals of New South Wales
- Women Lawyers' Association' of New South Wales
- St Johns Legal Service, Darlinghurst
- Panel Member, Independent Children's Lawyer, New South Wales