Paul is an Accredited Family Law Specialist. He has practised in all areas of Family Law since 1993.
Paul has experience dealing with:
- The division of the assets of a marriage or de facto relationship
- Untangling family company, trust and business structures
- Dealing with the children of a couple who have separated and the time those children spend with each parent
- Child support
- Court applications to relocate with children to another state or country
- Prenuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements for de facto couples
- Superannuation splitting after separation
- Intervention Orders
The focus of Paul's practice is on resolving matters by negotiation as quickly as possible.
Paul has a particular interest in preparing binding prenuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements for de facto couples.
Paul speaks French and has extensive experience dealing with international cases involving France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and the USA.