Sarah was admitted as a solicitor in June 2011 and has practised in family law since that time.
Sarah is passionate about helping her clients achieve the best possible outcome. She is committed to ensuring she is well versed in all aspects of family law and regularly attends educational events held by leading legal bodies.
Sarah is able to provide practical legal advice and representation at all stages of the Family Law process. She will work with you to assist you in resolving your Family Law matter by way of Mediation or, if necessary, representing you in Court. Sarah regularly appears in the local Magistrates Court, the Federal Circuit Court of Australia and the Family Court of Australia.
As part of her commitment to give back to the community Sarah volunteers her legal services at Pine Rivers Community Legal Centre and Moreton Bay Regional Community Legal Service.
Sarah is on the executive committee of the Moreton Bay District Law Association and a member of the Women’s Lawyers Association of Queensland.
- Separation and Divorce
- Care of children and parenting orders
- Child support issues
- Matrimonial and de facto property settlements
- Domestic Violence
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Queensland
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Moreton Bay District Law Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Queensland