Scott has acted on behalf of clients who have suffered injury in New South Wales for the last twenty years, sixteen of which he has been a solicitor.
Since his admission as a solicitor in 1992, Scott has worked for Beilby Poulden Costello, and before then worked with its predecessor Flannery Mura & Costello.
Scott was made a partner of Beilby Poulden Costello in 1997. Scott has also been accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales as a Specialist in Personal Injury law in 1996 and has been appointed by the Motor Accidents Authority to the panel of specialist solicitors to provide advice to catastrophically injured children. Scott is also a member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance.
In addition to his personal injury practice Scott has an extensive industrial practice and advises both employers and employees. His particular areas of expertise include:
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Employment law
- Public / occupiers liability claims
- Workers compensation claims
- Medical negligence compensation
- Beilby Poulden Costello since 1993
- Flannery Mura & Costello 1988-1992
- Law Society of NSW
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Motor Accident Authority Committee for Catastrophically Injured Children
- New South Wales Rugby Union Judicial Officer