Lessli brings over 24 years’ experience as a legal practitioner. In addition to practice in areas of law such as litigation, commercial, criminal and family law, Lessli established Lessli Strong & Associates Law Firm in 2002 before expanding the firm to Strong Law Pty Limited in 2008.
Lessli has always been heavily involved in community work and has had experience with a number of committee’s including:
- Chair for Children’s Services Committee of the ACT Law Society 2004 to 2006
- Student mentor and examiner for the Australian National University Legal Workshop
- Member of the Family Law Committee of the ACT Law Society from 2002 until 2012
- Facilitator for Family Law Committee Seminars to the profession
- Convener for Family Dispute Resolution Conferences for Legal Aid Commission of the ACT since 2001
- Member of the organising committee for the bi-annual National Family Law Conference held in Canberra in 2010
- Qualified Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner approved by Federal Attorney General
- Lessli’s other professional achievements include an Accredited Specialist in family law and Arbitrator in family law.