Tarah is a Senior Associate and Accredited Family Law Specialist and has years of dedicated experience within Family Law.
She was admitted to practice in 1999 and became accredited as a Family Law Specialist in 2005.
Tarah has worked in all aspects of Family Law including practising as a solicitor in the United Kingdom, specialising in child protection and education law.
She has extensive experience in divorce proceedings, property settlement matters, child support, children’s issues, as well as de facto relationship issues. She has volunteered at evening advice sessions for Caxton Legal Centre and received special recognition as having formerly been a volunteer with the Women’s Legal Service for in excess of five years. Tarah continues to assist solicitors from Women’s Legal Service by providing legal advice, guidance and support.
Tarah has been involved in the ongoing process of continuing legal education by chairing and presenting seminars and workshops organized by the Queensland Law Society, Legalwise and LexisNexis. Seminar topics that Tarah has been invited to present include:
- “Relocation – Latest Cases” presented at the LexisNexis 8th Annual Family Law Summit;
- “A Best Practice Guide to Family Law (Property Focus)” - Queensland Law Society;
- “Legal Support Staff Workshop”- Queensland Law Society;
- “Child Support – The New Scheme 3 months” – Legalwise;
- “Family Law Update “ - Legal Educators and Young Lawyers Conference
Tarah is a highly respected, experienced and passionate professional family law expert. She has worked on all manner of complex cases and is dedicated to achieving the most successful outcomes for her clients.