At CJM Lawyers, we understand how emotional and stressful the process can be if you’re considering separation from a marriage or de-facto relationship.
At CJM Lawyers, we act as an additional support system, ensuring that our professionalism and sound knowledge within this field provides the ideal outcome for all parties involved. We take on each individual case with the utmost care and compassion, tailoring the right approach to suit your needs.
QUALITY FAMILY SERVICES
We pride ourselves on delivering a range of quality services. Understanding that this process impacts directly on your day-to-day life, we ensure that all correspondence is thorough, efficient and considerate.
ASSISTANCE WITHIN FAMILY LAW INCLUDES:
- Divorce and separation
- Property settlements for both married and de facto couples
- Settlements achieved through formal agreements or court proceedings
- Spousal maintenance
- Division of property and assets
- Assistance with mediations, negotiations and court proceedings
- Child support and custody matters
- Parenting arrangements
- Binding financial agreements
- Terms of settlement