Graduating from The University of Sydney in 1989, and admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court and High Court of Australia, Cynthia Bluett has over 29 years’ experience working at top tier Sydney and London law firms in family law, commercial law and insurance litigation. Cynthia is involved in the resolution of matters concerning complex financial structures and high net worth assets.
Doyle's Guide recognised Cynthia as a recommended family lawyer for parenting and children’s matters in the New South Wales legal market for 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Cynthia joined the firm in October 2004 and since then has worked solely in family law and represents in all aspects of family law and advises clients on adoption, Financial Agreements, de facto including same sex relationships, parenting matters, financial and property settlements.
Cynthia is a family law specialist accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales and works with Relationships Australia in their interdisciplinary collaborative family law program. She applies her experience and practical approach to the early resolution of both collaborative and litigated cases.
Cynthia is also a Nationally Accredited Mediator and member of the Law Society Family Law Advisory Committee.
Cynthia is a member of:
- Training & Standards Committee, Australian Association Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Professionals (NSW) Inc
- Central Sydney Collaborative Forum
- The Law Society of New South Wales
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Women Lawyers’ Association of NSW Specialty
- The Law Society of NSW Speciality Accreditation Family Law Advisory Committee