Lana is an Accredited Family Law Specialist who practises exclusively in family & relationship law. She commenced her career in Wollongong before working with a National Law Firm in Melbourne for several years. She has since returned to the Illawarra to continue her career.
Lana regularly advises clients in married and de facto/same sex relationships regarding all aspects of family and relationships law including:
- Parenting arrangements (including parenting plans, parenting orders, local and international relocation, surrogacy and adoption).
- Property division (including litigation, consent arrangements, private pre-nuptial and post-nuptial financial agreements) including complex financial matters involving corporate structures and trusts, bankruptcy, company disputes and taxation/corporate issues;
- Child support arrangements (including administrative assessments, private child support agreements and adult child maintenance);
- Spousal maintenance; and
- Litigation funding.
Lana offers pragmatic, commercial advice. She is driven to assist her clients navigate through crisis with strong, specialist expertise.
• Accredited Family Law Specialist
• Bachelor of Laws
• Bachelor of Commerce (Economics)
• Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
• Admitted onto the Register of Practitioners kept at the High Court of Australia
• Admitted onto the Register of Practitioners kept at the Supreme Court of NSW
• Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
• Member of the Women Lawyers Association of New South Wales