Matthew Doyle, Damien Greer Lawyers
Matthew joined Damien Greer Lawyers in June 2020. Whilst Matthew was admitted as a lawyer in July 2018, he has worked exclusively in the area of family law since August 2017.
Matthew has a particular interest in complex property settlement matters, involving businesses and complex asset structures.
Matthew also assists on a range of parenting matters, including those that involve elements of neglect and psychological harm.
Matthew is the current Early Career Member on the Board of the Family Law Practitioners Association (FLPA). He also sits on the Board of the Family Law Pathways Network (FLPN).
Matthew’s specialties include:
- Property and Financial Settlements
- Parenting Arrangements
- Domestic Violence
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association
- Family Law Pathways Network
- Queensland Young Lawyers
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia