- Collaborative Law Practitioner
- Member of the Queensland Collaborative Law Group
- Member of the Family Law Practitioner's Association of Queensland
- Member of the Law Council of Australia, Family Law Section
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Basic and Advanced Mediation Course - Family Law (Bond University)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Queensland)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland
Aishwarya has a passion for family law and enjoys the ‘real life, real people’ aspect to this area of law.
Her practice has a heavy emphasis on Alternative Dispute Resolution Processes (negotiation, mediation and Collaborative Law) and tailoring them to suit the dynamic of any particular matter. Her skill is in managing matters to optimise the chances of an out of court resolution.
Whilst Aishwarya is able to assist parties in relation to all facets of a separation i.e. property settlements, children’s matters , child support and spousal maintenance etc.. Aishwarya has a particular interest in children's matters and in assisting parties at arriving at workable arrangements for the long term.
Her work has involved matters with an international flavour, including but not limited to, complex property matters or where there are relocation/abduction issues to consider under the Hague Convention or otherwise.
As Director of Emerson Family Law, Aishwarya is ably assisted by Myles Walker, Associate Solicitor, Mike Emerson, Accredited Specialist in Family Law and Consultant and the wonderful support staff here at Emersons.