Andrew helps his clients plan for their future. Since 1988, he has advised on estate, tax and superannuation planning, as well as on wealth protection. He also helps administer deceased estates.
Andrew understands that the laws in these areas can be complex and the potential paths forward can have many twists and turns. That means people often know what they want to achieve but they’re not always sure about the steps needed to get there. So Andrew uses his years of experience and breadth of skills to provide his clients with the practical insights that will help them achieve their goals.
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws (UNSW)
- Master of Laws (University of Sydney)
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- STEP - Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners
A word from Andrew
"What satisfies me the most is when a family that I act for thinks highly enough of my work that I am offered a ‘seat at the table’ to assist them with the short, medium and long term planning for their business, as well as for their personal estate and succession planning."
- Working with a family spread across many countries to help them implement an estate and succession plan that involved several legal jurisdictions and numerous different types of estate beneficiaries.
- Implementing a long term structure for the succession of an old and established family business.
- Helping the widow of a wealthy Australian business owner come to terms with the family structure and the operations of the family business, while also dealing with the complex issues of the deceased estate.
Specific areas of focus
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Taxation and Superannuation
- Wealth Protection
- Deceased Estates