- Associate Director of HHG Legal Group;
- Listed in the 10th edition of the Best Lawyers in Australia (Real Estate Law).
Leading HHG’s Commercial and Property department, Anne Hurley advises local, national and global clients in various commercial transactions – particularly real estate. Anne is proficient in all areas of general property law, providing practical advice on:
- due diligence on and attending to acquisitions and disposals of real estate and businesses;
- acquisitions and disposals of real estate and businesses;
- contracts of sale, also drafting contracts of sale and a diverse range of property documents;
- complex and strategic advice on commercial leases;
- commercial leases for landlords including negotiation and preparation of commercial leases;
- commercial leases for tenants;
- commercial property structures;
- general commercial and property matters.
Anne has acted for a broad range of clients including institutional clients, government, publicly listed companies, developers, mortgagees and insolvency practitioners, national supermarket retailers, and property developers.
Since 2014, Anne has been included in every edition of The Best Lawyers in Australia.