Annette Templeton has exclusively practiced in the area of Wills and Estates since 2003 and is also admitted to legal practice in both the Northern Territory and New South Wales.
Prior to joining Richmond and Bennison, Annette was employed by the Financial Ombudsman Service. During this time she specialised in writing and issuing Recommendations and drafting decisions for the Ombudsman in relation to complex Financial Planning disputes and disputes relating to Estate Planning, Estate Management and Trustee services.
Currently Annette is studying a Diploma of Financial Planning which will further assist her in providing comprehensive Estate Planning advice to her clients
Annette provides professional advice and assistance in Wills and Estates including:
- Claims against a deceased’s Estate;
- Estate planning including the preparation of Wills (incorporating testamentary trusts and Special Disabilities Trusts) and Enduring Powers of Attorney Financial and Medical Treatment;
- Asset protection including the use of trusts, superannuation and other business structures;
- Reviewing trust deeds and preparing deeds of variation; and
- Administration of deceased’s Estates and testamentary trusts.