Anthea McIntyre is the Principal Lawyer and Director of McIntyre Legal Pty Ltd where she specialises in Wills and Estates.
Anthea has been practising as a Solicitor for over 16 years. Anthea is a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia.
Anthea holds a Bachelor of Laws degree with First Class Honours, a Bachelor of Arts degree (majoring in Psychology) and is in her final year of completing a Masters of Applied Law specialising in Wills & Estates where she has been awarded High Distinctions.
Prior to establishing McIntyre Legal, Anthea was a Senior Associate for over 8 years at Australia’s top tier law firm, Herbert Smith Freehills, and a Senior Advisor and Lawyer at the Australian Institute of Company Directors for 2 years.
Anthea's expertise includes:
- Wills including complex Wills incorporating testamentary trusts
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Appointments of Enduring Guardians
- Estate litigation
- Family provision litigation
- Succession planning for family trusts and family companies
- Comprehensive estate plans for families with complex asset structures