Since being admitted to practice in 2010, Caitlin has practised exclusively in Family Law. She has a particular interest in international family law matters, including but not limited to international relocation, international child abduction and other international jurisdictional issues.
Having completed her training in Collaborative Law in 2011, Caitlin is focused on utilising her collaborative skills to assist clients in achieving early, amicable and equitable resolutions both within and outside the collaborative process.
Caitlin believes that the best outcomes can be achieved for her clients through a combination of cooperative practice between solicitors and alternative dispute resolution mechanisms such as private mediation, Family Dispute Resolution and Collaborative Law.
Caitlin passionately believes that part of her role as a legal practitioner is to assist in addressing justice issues, and as such, she volunteers in community legal centres, providing legal advice to those in need.
- Property and Financial Settlements (including Spousal Maintenance)
- Financial Agreements
- Consent Orders
- Parenting Arrangements
- Child Support Agreements
- Family Violence
- Bachelor of Arts Honours
- Juris Doctor
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Queensland
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Queensland Young Lawyers Association
- Queensland Collaborative Law
- Women in Finance