Commencing in the legal profession in 1990, Chris has worked for Legal Aid WA, a Community Legal Centre and two private firms before commencing his own practice in 2004.
Chris’ primary roles are now in family law & mediation; however he has experience in criminal and civil litigation.
Before becoming a lawyer Chris was employed in the construction industry and a State Government department. He thus brings a range of professional and life experience to the task of dispute resolution with a strong emphasis on negotiated and cost-effective outcomes.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB 1989 UWA)
- Bachelor of Jurisprudence (BJuris 1988 UWA)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA 1976 Murdoch University)
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia and the High Court of Australia in 1990
- Accredited Mediator - Member of the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia (IAMA)
- Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner