Claire is a co-founding and current Managing Partner of Griffin Legal, a successful and contemporary private commercial law firm based in Canberra.
Claire's expertise extends to commercial law, government business, intellectual property, not-for-profits, property and planning, and sports law.
Claire is a finalist for the Lawyer's Weekly Commercial Partner of the Year Award 2017. Claire is also a finalist for the Australasian Lawyer Law Firm Leader of the Year (≤200 employees) Award 2017.
Griffin Legal is a finalist for the Australasian Lawyer State/Regional Law Firm of the Year Award 2017.
Claire was awarded the ACT Chamber of Women in Business, Young Business Woman of the Year Award 2012.
Claire has also been involved in the following recent projects:
- Intellectual property and defamation on culture jamming project;
- Acting for Not for Profit in a discrimination and victimisation complaint before the Human Rights Commission;
- Sale of commercial land on behalf of the Land Development Agency;
- Acting for a Commonwealth Department in a professional conduct complaint against an employee;
- Acting on behalf of a national sporting body in relation to their property licence with the ACT Government;
- Ongoing advice and complaint management under Member Welfare and Child Welfare Policies for a national sporting organisation;
- Acting for a private organisation challenging the validity of an ACT Regulation in the Federal Court;
- Development of Campaign Code of Conduct for a national body; and
- Corporate restructure and sale of shares to third party for a nationally operating business.
You may contact Claire directly at [email protected].