We understand that opening a new chapter in life has its unique challenges. But we’re prepared for them all.
The legal system can be confusing and complicated. The emotion and sensitivity associated with marriage and relationship breakdowns can make the situation even more difficult. Our solicitors are all excellent litigators with sound financial acumen We understand the importance of balancing commercial reality with the need to bring the financial relationship of two parties to an end and to make appropriate arrangements for the care of children.
We provide a full range of family law services, including:
- Breakdown of marriage and de facto relationships
- Financial Agreements before, during or after marriage or de facto relationships
- Property settlements
- Complex financial settlements including company and business structures
- Trusts and Tax issues relating
- Superannuation splitting
- Children and parenting issues
- Spousal maintenance
- Domestic Violence and Intervention orders
- Relocations, Child Abduction and Hague Convention matters
- Child support and adult child maintenance
- Family Law Mediations and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Matters involving Same Sex Couples
- Matters involving international jurisdictions
In addition to providing legal advice, Coote Family Lawyers has developed a network of other professionals to ensure all your needs are met following a relationship breakdown.