Professional experience David has practiced in commercial law, commercial litigation and insolvency law for more than 20 years. He established the firm in 1998.
David has a high level of experience in all aspects of commercial litigation and corporate transactions. He is well versed in the areas of company law, partnership disputes, insolvency and banking and finance litigation. David’s extensive experience across a range of industries sees that he is well placed to advise on the legal and commercial issues affecting his clients’ businesses.
David advises business owners, directors, shareholders, insolvency practitioners and creditors on all aspects of the Corporations Act relating to directors’ duties and liabilities, management disputes, shareholders disputes, corporate governance, solvency issues and asset protection and structuring matters. Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Master of Laws
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Accredited Specialist Commercial Litigation