I joined Dwyer Durack in March 2018 as the Head of Personal Injuries and Insurance Ligation Department after having been a partner at Separovic Injury Lawyers.
My practice centres on personal injury ligation having worked within the personal injury industry for over a decade and have established an excellent reputation for prosecuting claims on behalf of injured persons in all areas of personal injury law. I regularly appear in the District Court of Western Australia, the Federal Court of Australia as well as in WorkCover WA. I also have experience in appearing in the Supreme Court of WA as well as the Magistrates Court of WA.
I am experienced in advising; representing and conducting litigation on behalf of plaintiffs/claimants on all aspects of personal injury matters including the following areas:
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Disputed workers’ compensation claims involving WorkCover WA proceedings
- Common law claims involving Employers and Third Parties
- Other common law claims including professional negligence claims
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Fatal accident claims
- Public liability claims
- “Abuse in care” claims against the State and Government Departments
- Criminal injuries compensation claims
- Superannuation insurance claims including income protection claims and total and permanent disability claims
I pride myself on providing personable service and providing advice with respect to claims management and strategy, liability, quantum and the litigation process whilst prosecuting each and every claim to achieve the maximum compensation for my clients.