Elias has been practising in the area of real estate and commercial law since 2002, both in commercial and residential matters, and is well attuned to the South Australian real estate market.
His main areas of focus are property acquisitions and disposals (residential and commercial), large and small scale property developments (including mixed use), strata and community title, due diligences, leasing transactions and advice, hotel agreements, business sales and purchases, property related banking and finance transactions and general property advice.
Elias currently holds the following memberships and affiliations:
- Honorary member of University of Adelaide Golden Key International Honour Society
- Alumni member of the University of Adelaide
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
Elias graduated from The University of Adelaide holding a Bachelor of Laws (Honors) and a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting major).
Elias has worked at some of the most reputable law firms in South Australia and internationally, including Minter Ellison, Finlaysons and Norton Rose. Some of the clients Elias has worked with in Australia and overseas include:
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of South Australia
- Flinders University
- Land Management Corporation
- South Australian Housing Trust
- Urban Construct
- The Shell Company of Australia Ltd
- Woolworths Ltd
- Colonial First State Investments Ltd
- National Australia Bank
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Hutchison 3G Australia
- Limitless World
- Dubai Investment Group
- Mubadala Development Company
- BNP Paribas Real Estate