Our focus is our clients concentrating on both personal and business problems. Although we make every effort to settle disputes outside of Court, we frequently appear in Court and can guide you through the litigation process with honesty and sound advice. Our Lawyers & Solicitors are based in Sydney's North Shore and help people and businesses that have problems with Estate Disputes, Business Law, Family Law, Litigation, Property, Conveyancing, Leases, Contracts, Deceased Estates and Estate Planning.
What Sets Us ApartWe are committed to:
- Keeping you informed on the progress of your case or transaction.
- Explaining the entire relevant legal process to you in plain English, returning your calls and emails promptly and providing you with copies of all documents relating to your case or transaction.
- Providing you with superior legal knowledge backed by a wealth experience.
- Resolving your matter as cost effectively and pragmatically as possible.
- Maintaining our reputation as a centre for excellence in legal practice
Fox & Staniland has its origins in the old city firm of Sillar & Maddison which was established many years ago. The founders were Ralph Sillar who lived in Pymble, and John Maddison who subsequently became the State Minister for Justice and Attorney General, and who lived at Wahroonga. David Fox and Richard Staniland became partners in Sillar & Maddison.
Shortly thereafter they opened a branch office of that firm at Gordon. In 1972, following the retirement of Ralph Sillar and John Maddison, the partnership was dissolved and David Fox and Richard Staniland continued the practice at Gordon under the new name of Fox & Staniland. The firm has grown since and is one of the largest legal firms in the Ku-ring-gai area.
Notwithstanding this growth we have maintained our emphasis on giving personal service to all our clients. In 2001 the firm moved from its original premises in the Gordon shopping centre to an office building located in Pymble’s Bridge Street business precinct.
In October 2014 Fox & Staniland lawyers became a company "Fox & Staniland Pty Limited" and expanded its premises to accommodate its growth.