Gene Paterson is originally from the State’s west. He has spent all of his life in Queensland. He lives with his wife Jane at Farleigh.
His outside interests have involved rugby league, horse racing, bush walking and now, grandchildren.
He has been involved for many years with Brothers junior and senior rugby league and the development of facilities for sport in Mackay. He is currently engaged in the expansion/development of Leprechaun Park. He continues to retain an interest in thoroughbred horse racing.
Areas of Expertise:
- Personal Injury claims (work related, motor vehicle, public liability)
- Dependency Claims
- Industrial Deafness Claims
- Asbestos Claims
- Professional Negligence (medical, legal, accounting)
- Total and Permanent Disability claims
- Civil Litigation (caveats, debts, easements)
- Resumptions (Council, Main Roads, Queensland Rail, Gas Pipelines)
- Estate Planning, Wills and Enduring Power or Attorney
- Estate Administration