George began working as a Law Clerk at Ferrier, Athanasiou & Kakulas whilst studying at university and commenced working full time in family law in 2006.
He has become known for his strategic approach to child welfare matters, honed by an extremely diverse caseload of representing mothers, fathers and grandparents from all walks of life. He has negotiated many agreements and helped clients at mediation, as well as appearing at Trials in both the Family Court of Western Australia and the Children’s Court of Western Australia.
- His other areas of specialty are:
- Negotiating property settlements for clients keen to resolve the issues and get on with their lives;
- Pursuing (and defending) complicated spousal maintenance claims; and
- Acting for parents dealing with the Department of Child Protection in the Children's Court of Western Australia.
- George appears in the Family Court and Children’s Court on an almost daily basis and has considerable Court experience.
George offers a pragmatic and compassionate approach aimed at achieving the best possible outcome for every one of his clients.