As an expert litigation partner, Hanaan Indari has successfully conducted many thousands of cases since joining Carroll and O’Dea in 1997. Hanaan has been a Partner since 2003 and leads a busy practice, supervising a team of lawyers in the Sydney and Wollongong offices.
Hanaan’s strong people skills, compassion and deep understanding of the issues clients face coupled with her many years of experience have led to her reputation as one of the leading lawyers in the areas of personal injury and estates litigation.
Hanaan’s expertise is impressively wide, including litigation, insurance disputes, motor accidents, public liability, medical negligence, workplace injuries and estates litigation. She excels when challenged, absorbing the full complexities of a brief rapidly, and able to devise a winning strategy, both in and out of the courtroom. She appears regularly before the District and Supreme Courts and a variety of commissions.
Hanaan has stayed with Carroll & O’Dea for the duration of her career because of Carroll & O’Dea’s outstanding ethics and track record in helping people.
“I am passionate about helping clients resolve their legal issues. I enjoy fighting on their behalf to ensure their interests are served quickly and fairly”
Key Professional Achievements:
- Hanaan has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of New South Wales, a Bachelor of Laws degree from the
- University of Technology and a Masters of Law from the University of Sydney.
- She is admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
- Hanaan joined Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in 1997 and became a partner in 2003.
- Hanaan was a NSW Branch committee member of Australian Lawyers Alliance from 2008-2013 and its secretary from 2009-2010.
- She was a Board Member of Santa Sabina College and Chair of their Risk Management Sub-Committee from 2005 to 2013.
- Hanaan was the author of the Lexis Nexis Personal Injury Law Manual Motor Vehicle Accidents Module from 2012-2015.
- Listed in the Doyle’s Guide to the Australian legal Profession as a leading Sydney Wills & Estates Litigation Lawyer.