Joshua was admitted in January 2013 and has practised primarily in Family Law, both rurally and in Brisbane.
Joshua commenced his career in Mackay and quickly gained the trust of his clients and colleagues demonstrating a positive and compassionate approach in difficult situations. He is committed to supporting and guiding clients through difficult times by providing solid, dependable advice at all stages of the matter.
Joshua has had exposure to numerous complex property and parenting matters and is dedicated to assisting client’s to navigate what is often the most trying period of their lives.
- Matrimonial and de facto property settlements
- Care of children and parenting orders
- Child support issues
- Domestic Violence
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Queensland
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia