Kim regularly advises employers and employees on both contentious and non-contentious employment matters including:
- drafting and negotiation of employment contracts and handbooks
- termination disputes and entitlements
- structuring and negotiation of exit packages
- enforcement of post-termination restrictions and confidentiality obligations
- entitlements under bonus and share option schemes
- personal data privacy issues; and
- discrimination claims.
She has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in High Court actions involving enforcement of restrictive covenants and claims for injunctive relief in Hong Kong, including an application for a springboard injunction, discharge of an Anton Piller order and an anti-suit injunction restraining discovery in the US in aid of Hong Kong proceedings.
Kim also has extensive experience advising clients on all aspects of commercial litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution. She advises on a broad range of contentious issues including claims for breach of contract, constructive trust, breach of fiduciary duty, financial mis-selling, professional negligence and shareholder disputes, insurance policy disputes and insolvency related issues.