Malcolm Campbell obtained a Combined Bachelor of Arts and Laws from the University of Tasmania and was admitted to practice in Tasmania in 1995 and then in Victoria in 1996. He joined Nicholas O’Donohue & Co in 2004.
Malcolm was appointed a Senior Associate with Nicholas O’Donohue & Co in 2008 and became a Director in 2013. Malcolm became a Law Institute Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates in 2010.
Malcolm heads the Wills and Estates Division and he has experience in:
- Wills – Estate Planning
- Testamentary Trusts and Succession Planning
- Guardianship and Administration
- Financial and Personal Enduring Powers of Attorney as well as Medical Treatment Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Probate and Administration of Trusts
- Testators Family Maintenance (Challenging Wills)
- Accommodation, Care and Maintenance Agreements for elderly clients
Malcolm works closely with our Client Services Division which provides Trust and Administration assistance to our senior and disabled clients who prefer personal services for their needs and affairs when a family member is unable to assist.