Maria Poniros has over 10 years experience in corporate and commercial law providing advice to high net wealth individuals and families, as well as other professional persons and business in both the private and public sector.
Maria’s particular areas of expertise include:
Outside of the office Maria likes to travel and spend time with her family and friends.
- estate, succession and wealth planning;
- probate and estate administration, contested estates and family provision claims;
- providing advice to self managed superannuation funds including in relation to limited recourse borrowing arrangements;
- providing commercial advice to clients about their business and personal affairs;
- assisting clients who are being investigated or pursued by the ACCC or a state or territory consumer protection agency;
- preparation of compliance programs and undertaking training activities in respect of obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (formerly the Trade Practices Act 1974)