Paul has extensive legal experience gained over many years of practice.
- Qualified as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 1975
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales in 1978
- Admitted as a barrister and solicitor of WA in 1995, and of the High Court of Australia in 1996
Paul’s been involved in preparing Wills for many years. He has also acted in numerous cases proving Wills, and in cases of intestacy where there is no Will. He also prosecutes and defends actions involving contesting wills and claims on estates, appearing in all courts, including the Supreme Court of WA.
Paul conducts or oversees:
- all Wills prepared through the practice
- all Probate and Estate Administration work
- all litigation involving Wills, estates and inheritance claims.