Ralph is an Accredited Family Law Specialist. He has practised in all areas of Family Law since 1976.
Ralph has extensive experience in:
- The division of the assets of a marriage or de facto relationship
- Untangling family company, trust and business structures
- Dealing with the children of a couple who have separated and the time those children spend with each parent
- Child support
- Court applications to relocate with children to another state or country
- Prenuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements for de facto couples
- Superannuation splitting after separation
- Intervention Orders
- Spousal Support
- Inheritance issues during divorce
A priority in Ralph's practice is to try to resolve matters by negotiation as quickly as possible.
He has also served on the Family Law Executive of the Law Institute of Victoria for approximately 20-25 years and was appointed Chair of the Executive in 2015 and currently holds that position.
Ralph deals with all aspects of Family Law and has represented a variety of clients both in individual and corporate capacities. His knowledge ensures that clients are receiving current and up-to-date advice.