Scott has been practicing law since August 2000 across various jurisdictions including the United Kingdom, Asia, New South Wales, & Tasmania. Specialising in Family Law for 10 years and with 4 years in Criminal defense Scott brings his passion for the law to the team at Damien Greer Lawyers. Scott is an experienced advocate having represented clients across a spectrum of family law matters in both the Family Court and Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
Scott listens carefully to his clients to ensure he understands their concerns, priorities and expectations. Scott combines his extensive professional knowledge with a strong determination to ensure each client achieves the best possible outcome, assisting client’s move forward from what is one of the most stressful and emotional periods of their lives.
- Separation and divorce
- Property and Financial Settlements
- Parenting Arrangements
- Child Support and spousal maintenance
- Domestic Violence
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate certificate in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Queensland
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia