I am barrister practicing mostly in criminal law. I also accept briefs in administrative law and most other areas of public law.
I joined the independent Bar at Edmund Barton Chambers in 2023. Prior to that I was employed by the Office of Director of Public Prosecutions in its trial counsel section.
I commenced practice as a solicitor for a number of years at Mangan Ey & Associates Pty Ltd: a prestigious Adelaide law firm specialising in criminal law.
I have conducted numerous jury trials as counsel. I have also appeared as junior and lead counsel in the Court of Appeal:
- State of South Australia v Holder  SASCFC 135. Led by S G Henchliffe KC
- Rollond v The Queen (2020) 137 SASR 519. Led by S G Henchliffe KC
- Weetra v The Queen  SASCA 19
- R v Keut  SASCA 39
- Abbott (A Pseudonym) v The Queen  SASCA 131
- Cox v The Queen  SASCA 141
Between 2020-2022 I was recognised by Doyle's Guide as a rising star in the field of criminal law.