Christine heads up our Wills and Estates Team and is a New South Wales Law Society Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates. Christine is able to assist in all aspects of Estate Planning including Wills (with or without testamentary trusts), Powers of Attorney, Appointment of Enduring Guardians, Superannuation issues, Trust advice and estate administration including Applications for Probate and/or Letters of Administration.
- Wills and Estate Planning tailored to suit your circumstances
- Values the input and involvement of your accountant and financial planner in the estate planning process
- Application for Probate and Letters of Administration
- Powers of Attorney/ Enduring Guardianships
- Advising on all aspects of deceased estate
- LLB (Syd)
- Accredited Specialist - Wills and Estates
- Admitted as a solicitor in 1981.
- Joined DLS in 2005
- Prior to joining DLS Christine has extensive experience as a solicitor in a Trustee Company where she focused on estate planning and the management and administration of deceased estates for many years.
- Is an Accredited Specialist with the NSW Law Society in Wills and Estates Law.
- Has been involved in a wide range of complex estates.
- Has extensive experience in advising clients on complex will issues.
- Experienced in the drafting of all types of Wills - including testamentary trusts.
- Able to assist in all other aspects of Estate Planning - including Powers of Attorney, Appointments of Enduring Guardians, Superannuation issues and trust advice.
- Wide experience in applying to the Court for a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration and the consequent administration of an estate.
- Extensive experience as Seminar Presenter.
- Co-author of Practical Guidance - Probate published by LexisNexis (since 2012).
- Head of the firm’s Wills and Estates Group.
- Listed as a Recommended Leading Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Lawyer in the 2017 Doyle's Guide.
New South Wales