Dimitris Parhas, WRP Legal & Advisory
Dimitris Parhas holds dual degrees in Commerce (Finance) and Law (Honours) from Flinders University of South Australia.
Prior to being one of the founders of WRP Legal & Advisory, Dimitris worked in numerous large commercial law firms in Adelaide where he acted for many clients, from small to large private enterprises and high net worth individuals.
WRP Legal & Advisory is a specialist legal and advisory business and Dimitris specialises in the areas of:
- Property law
- General commercial, contract and partnership law including commercial agreements
- Corporate Law
- Estate and succession planning; and
- Sports law.
Dimitris is particularly interested in property, commercial and corporate law, and has had experience in many areas of transactions, particularly:
- Undertaking due diligence investigations for acquisitions and disposal of land
- Assisting landlords and tenants with regards to leasing negotiations and transactions
- Advising listed companies with regards to their listing, disclosure and governance obligations and requirements
- Acting for property developers when acquiring and subdividing land; and
- Managing players and negotiating contracts and endorsements for his talent.
Dimitris is a member of the Law Society of South Australia, the Property Council of Australia and an accredited AFL agent and FIFA agent / intermediary.
- Flinders University – Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours)
- Flinders University – Bachelor of Commerce (Finance/Accounting)
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- AFL Players’ Association Accredited Agent
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Sports Law Association
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to Practice in the High Court of Australia