Eleanor joined Dwyer Durack’s Personal Injury Law Department as the Head of the Department in March 2018. On 1 July 2020, Eleanor was made a Director of Dwyer Durack.
Eleanor's practice centres on personal injuries ligation having worked exclusively in this practice area for well over a decade and has established an excellent reputation for prosecuting claims on behalf of injured persons in all areas of personal injury law
Eleanor prides herself on providing personable and caring service whilst pursuing every claim vigorously to achieve maximum compensation for her clients.
She is a committee member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance as well as the Australian Insurance Law Association. In 2020, Eleanor was recognised in Doyle’s Guide as a recommended Leading Work Injury Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) as well as for Dwyer Durack as a Recommended Leading Work Injury Compensation Law Firm (Plaintiff). In 2021, Eleanor was listed as a Finalist in the Lawyers Weekly for Insurance Partner of the Year.
In her spare time. Eleanor provides pro-bono volunteer services to the Citizen’s Advice Bureau (Perth). She is a panel member of the Legal Aid (Civil Law Panel) and mentors law students from UWA every year as part of their legal internship unit at Dwyer Durack.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Workers' Compensation Claims
- Employer's Negligence / Common Law Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Third Party Claims
- Public Liability Claims
- Fatal Accident Claims
- Abuse in Care Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Total and Permanent Disablement Claims
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of WA): 4 February 2008
- Admission Date (High Court of Australia): 7 April 2015
- Law Society of Western Australia
- The Australian Lawyers Alliance (Committee Member)
- The Australian Insurance Law Association (Committee Member)
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia
- Asian Australian Lawyers Association