Elizabeth is a Special Counsel leading our Commercial Property & Development team.
Elizabeth has extensive expertise across a range of property law matters, acting for corporate and local government clients in acquisitions, disposals and development of land, commercial and retail leasing, licence arrangements, subdivisions and consolidations. Elizabeth is dedicated to working with her clients to develop strategies to achieve desired commercial outcomes.
Elizabeth’s project experience spans a broad range of industry sectors and includes acting for:
- national clients on behalf of both landlords and tenants in retail leasing matters
- local and foreign developers in their commercial, industrial and residential development projects
- not for profit organisations and various local government clients in the full range of property transactions covering sales, acquisitions, leasing, easements and subdivisions
- transactional clients in property due diligence for purchases of businesses in Victoria and NSW as part of business expansion
- local and foreign clients regarding FIRB and stamp duty issues in property transactions (including advising on requirements), and
- clients with varied business interests spanning multiple industries in managing their property portfolio requirements.
Elizabeth is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and an elected committee member of the Chinese Professional and Business Association. When not working, she enjoys exploring new restaurants and outdoor activities with her family and friends.